TREATMENTS FOR STRETCH MARKS
Stretch marks are common in men and women and can be caused by sudden growth, weight gain or pregnancy.
You may be more likely to have stretch marks as a result of:
• Puberty or growth spurt
• Being Overweight
• Losing or gaining weight quickly
• The use of some types of steroid creams or tablets
• A family disposition to stretch marks
Similar to other scars stretch marks can be pink, red, brown, black, silver or purple. Depending on your skin type, stretch marks may start out darker and may fade over time. The most common areas are the breast, stomach, chest, upper arms, thighs, buttocks, hips and back.
We offer several treatments to reduce the appearance of stretch marks including:
• LASER (ideal for red scars and red acne scarring)
• FRACTIONAL RADIO FREQUENCY (helps to build and strengthen the skin by promoting collagen and elastin renewal)
• MICRO-NEEDLING AND MESOTHERAPY (also a form of collagen induction)
These all work to strengthen the skin and improve elasticity, and while we cannot guarantee to remove them fully, we can significantly improve their appearance.
PRE & POST
Your aesthetician will advise you about pre and post care at your consultation.
Many clients find that there are so many treatment options available, they are unsure of which treatment is right for them.
This is why we offer a FREE 30-Minute Consultation to ensure that you receive the best personal advice for an optimal results.
After all, not all treatments or products are suitable for every client.
Let our professional, qualified team guide you on your treatment choices, with medical-grade equipment, services and products that are highly effective and backed by science.