LED LIGHT THERAPY TREATMENTS
LED light therapy treatments are not new, but our Infinity medical grade LED device offers distinct advantages over other systems, featuring higher LED output as well as Infrared and six treatment colours. The higher output shortens treatment times to 15-30 minutes.
Regular LED treatments provide ongoing improvement to your skin, by smoothing the overall skin tone and strength as new collagen and elastin fibres are formed. LED also stimulates the skin cell metabolic function, which can improve the appearance of your skin making it appears healthier and more uniform with the reduction of lines and wrinkles.
LED Therapy is a non-invasive safe treatment. It does not contain any UVA or UVB light and can be used as a standalone treatment or in addition to other Ultimate medi-aesthetic treatments.
An LED Therapy treatment after diamond microdermabrasion, our Ultimate Acne Treatment or our Ultimate Anti-Ageing Micro extends the benefits of the treatment. It can also be used to aid lymphatic drainage post cryolipolysis treatments, assist in treating acne and strengthens the skin by promoting collagen renewal.
Because our skin responds to different wavelengths and colours of lights, our advanced system of LED Light works to improve several skin conditions:
- Infrared light (IR) penetrates the deepest – making it ideal for wound healing and reduction of inflammation. Infrared light also penetrates the deepest and is good for deeper tissue healing as well as muscular pain
- Blue LED 415nm targets the top layer of skin. The bacteria in acne contains Porphyrins, which accumulate in pores and causing breakouts and inflammation. The blue light wavelength kills these light-sensitive Porphyrins both above and below the skin, reducing acne, calming inflammation and redness, and leaving you with a clearer, brighter, smoother complexion and destroys bacteria. Blue light and can be used on its own (30-minute treatment) or as a combination treatment immediately after our Ultimate Acne Treatment (15 Minutes).
- Red LED Light 635nm penetrates deeper than Blue and is ideal for targeting lines and wrinkles. The Red light mode naturally stimulates the production of collagen in skin cells, responsible for skin firmness and elasticity. Increased collagen reduces fine lines and wrinkles and shrinks pores, improving skin texture and promoting smooth, youthful skin. Red LED also helps to minimise bruising after cosmetic injectables.
- Green LED Light 560mm sits between Red and Blue and is ideal for improving circulation, and lymphatic drainage works to improve lymph circulation. It is ideal for use after Fraxel to reduce swelling and after Cryolipolosis (Fat Freezing) to increase lymphatic drainage. The green light is also good for reducing pigmentation as it inhibits excess melanin production in the lower levels of the dermis, preventing it from travelling to the visible surface of your skin. Existing melanin clusters are also broken down, reducing age-spots and hyperpigmentation resulting in smooth, even skin tone.
- Yellow LED Light 590nm is, increases the exchange of oxygen within skin cells, stimulating circulation and improving the cells ability to eliminate toxins. Increased toxin elimination improves tone, clarity and texture of skin resulting in a glowing, dewy complexion. It also promotes skin cell resistance, healing and toning, firms the skin and reduces fine lines and wrinkles.LED light therapy is painless, requires no chemicals and is safe for all skin types. It is also a relaxing, and pleasant treatment.
Many of our clients find the choice of treatments confusing! Here at Ultimate Skin & Body all our treatments and products are backed by science but not every treatment is right for every client. Therefore we offer an initial free, no obligation 30-minute consultation to enable our team to identify your priorities and help you make the best choices to deliver an optimal result.
Let our experienced professionals guide you.