JAW REFINEMENT WITH ANTI-WRINKLE & DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS
This is a great treatment for making a jaw structure look stronger. We treat men and women to provide a sharper jawline using dermal filler. Men generally want to add bulk as a strong jawline is perceived as demonstrating strength. Women however generally prefer to provide better definition of the jaw and a reduction in the appearance of their jowls.
JAW REFINEMENT BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
HOW LONG DOES A JAW REFINEMENT TREATMENT TAKE?
You should plan for 45-60 minutes.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR JAW REFINEMENT?
Men and women looking to: - Strengthen the definition of their jaw – Looking to slenderize the face by relaxing a strong jaw muscle.
IS JAW ENHANCEMENT SAFE?
Yes, at Ultimate Skin & Body Clinics! We use only temporary dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections to augment the jaw.
IS JAW ENHANCEMENT PAINFUL?
We use topical numbing to make the treatment as comfortable as possible. Afterwards, you may feel tender for 2-3 days.
PRE & POST
JAW REFINEMENT WITH ANTI-WRINKLE & DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS PRE TREATMENT
We cannot treat if you have:
- Open wounds or infection in the treatment area (except acne)
- Sunburn or inflamed skin
- Four days prior to treatment avoid medications and supplements that are known to increase blood flow or thin the blood as these will increase your chance of bruising. Examples include Aspirin, Nurofen, Vitamins A, C, E, Gingko
- We cannot treat if you have open wounds or infection in the treatment area
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours prior to treatment
- If you have a previous history of cold sores, these may be reactivated by lip injections. To minimise this risk, ask your GP for an anti-viral as a precautionary measure
JAW REFINEMENT WITH ANTI-WRINKLE & DERMAL FILLER INJECTIONS POST TREATMENT
- Expect redness, swelling and tenderness for up to 48 hours. This is normal and will resolve quickly.
- Use only clean make-up brushes on the skin
- Bruising at the injection site is possible and usually resolves in 1-10 days.
- Swelling and bruising can often give the appearance of an ‘uneven’ treatment, but this will be assessed at your 14-day post treatment review.
- Minimise alcohol, caffeine, blood thinning medications and vitamin supplements for 24 hours, after treatment to reduce the risk of bruising and swelling.
- No exercise/exertion on the day of treatment.
- Avoid hot showers, sun exposure, solariums and saunas for 24 hours.