TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- EXCLUDES COSMETICS INJECTABLES
- OFFER IS FOR ACCOMMODATION ONLY (TRAVEL EXCLUDED)
- HOLIDAY CERTIFICATES ARE ISSUED FOR EACH $50 SPEND PER TRANSACTION
- ONE PER PERSON
FEES AND CHARGES INCURRED:
• Most hotels won’t have availabilities during the busy Christmas & school holiday periods. It is recommended that client chooses nights between Sunday & Thursday.
If they want to include a peak night of Friday or Saturday, there’s a modest approximately AUD$55 surcharge. Why? Because Fridays & Saturdays are busy days & therefore resorts don’t have many empty rooms available. This promotional package is a cross-promotion that’s based on a “WIN/WIN/WIN”basis, where the hotels give up rooms for tiny rates at times when they have vacancies (mainly Sunday to Thursdays outside of school holidays).
The idea is for our business to WIN, your client WIN & the resort WINS. Keep in mind your customers have 5 nights during most weeks to enjoy their break without any surcharge.
• There are nightly fees & taxes for all resorts, which is a travel industry standard –about AUD$25 to $30 per room per night. These entail but are not limited to – services tax based on the full rate of the room, travel agency fees, local tourism &bed taxes etc.
**Note: Client must live 160km from hotel destination.