NON-SURGICAL CHEEK LIFT
In the same way that our lips lose volume as we age, so do our cheeks. The malar fat pads which as babies sit high on our cheeks below our eyes, diminish and move downwards over time giving our faces a drawn and tired look. Dermal fillers are an ideal way to address this, providing a more youthful and fresher look.
Many people who believe they need fillers under their eyes would achieve a better look by addressing the cheek area so ask our specialists to tailor a treatment for you.
PRE & POST
- Four days prior to treatment avoid medications and supplements that are known to increase blood flow or thin the blood as these will increase your chance of bruising. Examples include Aspirin, Nurofen, Vitamins A, C, E, Gingko
- We cannot treat if you have open wounds or infection in the treatment area
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours prior to treatment
NON-SURGICAL CHEEK LIFT USING DERMAL FILLERS POST TREATMENT
- Expect redness, swelling and tenderness for up to 48 hours. This is normal and will resolve quickly.
- Use only clean make-up brushes on the skin
- Bruising at the injection site is possible and usually resolves in 1-10 days.
- Swelling and bruising can often give the appearance of an ‘uneven’ treatment, but this will be assessed at your 14-day post treatment review.
- Minimise alcohol, caffeine, blood thinning medications and vitamin supplements for 24 hours, after treatment as reduce the risk of bruising and swelling.
- No exercise/exertion on the day of treatment.
- Avoid hot showers, sun exposure, solariums and saunas for 24 hours.
- If required, apply ice for 5 – 10 minutes every half hour for up to 6 hours to prevent or minimise bruising and swelling
Many clients find that there are almost too many treatment choices available. All our equipment, services and products are highly effective and backed by science. However, not all treatments or products are suitable for every client. We, therefore, offer a FREE 30 minute consult to ensure that you receive the best possible advice for an optimal result.
Let our professional team guide you on your treatment choices.