THE 8 POINT NON-SURGICAL FACE LIFT
This advanced injectable procedure utilizes the range of available dermal fillers and utilizes lifting, plumping and defining techniques. The goal is to provide you with an all-around facial rejuvenation which is the most successful way to turn back the clock and look natural.
Dermal filers can add structure, fullness and hydration to the skin.
Book a free initial no-risk consultation.
CHEEK LIFT TREATMENT BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
WHAT IS A NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT?
The Non-Surgical facelift uses cosmetic injectable dermal filler to recreate a more youthful looking you. By using several thicknesses of dermal fillers, we can lift, plump and hydrate the skin while lifting your jowl, defining your jaw and reducing lines and wrinkles.
AM I A CANDIDATE FOR A NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT USING DERMAL FILLERS?
Anyone wishing to enhance or improve their appearance is a good candidate. You may also wish to consider a cheek lift rather than a whole facelift, but this will depend on your age, the health of your skin, whether you have experienced recent weight loss and so on. At the ultimate Skin & Body Clinic, our goal is to provide you with natural-looking definition and lift. We also aim to improve asymmetry and avoid an unnatural look to the face. This treatment is also frequently carried out in conjunction with lip fillers.
HOW LONG UNTIL I SEE A RESULT FROM A NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT WITH DERMAL FILLER COSMETIC INJECTABLES?
You will see a result immediately although you will experience some swelling which will subside in around 24 hours.
ARE DERMAL FILLERS PAINFUL?
We aim to make your treatment as comfortable as possible. The product contains local anaesthetic so most clients find the treatment only mildly uncomfortable. After the treatment, you may feel tender for 2-3 days.
IS ANYONE UNSUITABLE FOR DERMAL FILLERS?
We cannot treat you with dermal filler if you are pregnant or planning pregnancy, breastfeeding, have had permanent fillers in the lips or have an auto-immune disorder. Clients with severe allergies or previous experience of an adverse reaction to dermal fillers or dental anaesthetic may not be suitable for treatment.
PRE & POST
NON-SURGICAL FACELIFT USING DERMAL FILLERS PRE-TREATMENT
- Four days prior to the treatment avoid medications and supplements that are known to increase blood flow or thin the blood as these will increase your chance of bruising. Examples include Aspirin, Nurofen, Vitamins A, C, E, Gingko.
- We cannot treat if you have open wounds or infection in the treatment area.
- Avoid alcohol for 24 hours prior to treatment.
NON-SURGICAL CHEEK LIFT USING DERMAL FILLERS POST-TREATMENT
- Expect redness, swelling and tenderness for up to 48 hours. This is normal and will resolve quickly.
- Use only clean make-up brushes on the skin.
- Bruising at the injection site is possible and usually resolves in 1-10 days.
- Swelling and bruising can often give the appearance of an “uneven” treatment, but this will be assessed at your 14-day post treatment review.
- Minimise alcohol, caffeine, blood thinning medications and vitamin supplements for 24 hours, after treatment as reduce the risk of bruising and swelling.
- No exercise/exertion on the day of treatment.
- Avoid hot showers, sun exposure, solariums and saunas for 24 hours.
- If required, apply ice for 5-10 minutes every half hour for up to 6 hours to prevent or minimize bruising and swelling.
Many clients find that there are almost too many treatment choices available. All our equipment, services and products are highly effective and backed by science.
However, not all treatments or products are suitable for every client. We, therefore, offer a FREE 30 minute consultation to ensure that you receive the best possible advice for an optimal result.
Let our professional team guide you on your treatment choices.